The Sunday Alternative is a free podcast made for the love of discovering and sharing new music. I do it for free and am happy to do so. However, if you have enjoyed it then please do consider making a donation using this PayPal button. This will enable me to continue with this podcast and also to make other free entertainment, both in the fields of music and comedy, which I will make freely available online.

There is of course no obligation, but many thanks in advance if you do.

If everyone who hit this podcast paid one pound a month it would make a massive difference.

Sunday 26 August 2012

All Alone On My Birthday Eve

No Penny this week, and this was my final show as a 35 year old! Joe Strummer would have celebrated his birthday this week, hence the abundance of The Clash, and Neil Armstrong died so the first track was for him.

9pm-10pm
REM 'Man On The Moon'
The Clash 'White Man In Hammersmith Palais'
The Clash 'Bankrobber'
Brian Fahey Orchestra 'At The Sign On The Swinging Cymbal'
Flanagan And Allen 'Run Rabbit Run'
101ers 'Key To Your Heart'
Skanatra 'Fly Me To The Moon'
The Trojans 'Stand By Me'
Louise And The Pins 'Should I Stay Or Should I Go'
Bobby Fuller Four 'I Fought The Law'
I Hate My Ex 'Baby Baby Baby'
Soulthrower 'Bad Romance'
Danny Kaye 'Inchworm'

STEVE'S BIG BAG FULL OF BOWIE:
Magic Dance
Underground
There Is A Happy Land

10pm-11pm

John Shuttleworth 'Betty Turpin'
Nine Inch Nails 'We're In This Together'
Me First And The Gimme Gimmes 'Nothing Compares To You'
Guns and Roses Vs The Beatles 'Sgt Pepper's Paradise City'
Parastatic 'Where's Your Base?'
James J Turner 'Let Love Into Your Heart'
The Clash 'Janie Jones'
The Clash 'White Riot'
The Tuesday Club 'They May Look Cute'
Inspiral Carpets 'Tainted Love'
Orelander 'Boys Don't Cry'
The Ramones 'Judy Is A Punk'
The Undertones 'You've Got My Number (Why Don't You Use It?)'
The Wonderstuff 'Blackberry Way'

NOTTINGHAM 3
Royal Gala 'The Wren'
In The Teepees 'Arranged Allies'
Redbear 'Song For The Unknown Bear'